lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

The Cover letter for my dream job

BSc. José Duarte
March 15, 2009
Maracaibo, Venezuela
Pomona, Resd. San Jose Torre.1 Apto.3C


FPC of Decatur
Tallahassee, FL
B284


Your advisement for a safety engineer application, in the February issue in yahoo for this job caught my attention because I have experience in that assessment.

I have worked with MSDS System, Industrial Hygiene, Noise, Lockout/Tag out, Confined Space Entry, TSCA, Respiratory protections, HAZ Whopper and I have a curse in OSHA knowledge standard, and also I have a accreditation for give speech of industrial security, and recruitment in this field also.

I would like very much if you can contact me for a interview. You can reach me for the address above this and also for the number +584126568451.

Sincerely
Jose Duarte

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario